Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!
Bearville Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:22 am
Top posting users this week
No user

New Years Eve Music

Pet shop!Just the place!

2 posters

Go down

Pet shop!Just the place! Empty Pet shop!Just the place!

Post by Crushx Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:10 am

Pet shop!

Wow finally we got fun too Lol ,anyway the pets all cost 30 Bear points , i may not be able to subtract them well here is the list!It cost free for admins mods and owners.
Pet shop!Just the place! Avatar21857_1Pet shop!Just the place! E02a1uPet shop!Just the place! Fennekin_by_radspyro-d5qufngPet shop!Just the place! Pokemon_chikoritaAnimatedPet shop!Just the place! Mew_animated Pet shop!Just the place! My-melody002Pet shop!Just the place! Pixel_Kuromi_2_by_kuromigrl
The names are:
1.Cake
2.Kitty cat
3.Pokemon Fennkin
4.Pokemon Chikorita
5.Pokemon Mew
6.Melody
7.Kuromi

I only got a few but it will be updated OK if you really want one copy this and fill it in!

Pet wanted:
Name for pet:
Active:
No cheats by copying URL!

Once you have your pet:
I have a preview for your signature:
♫ ♬♫ ♬♫ ♬♫ ♬♫ ♬♫ ♬♫ ♬♫ ♬♫ ♬♫ ♬♫ ♬♫ ♬♫ ♬♫ ♬♫ ♬♫ ♬♫ ♬♫ ♬♫ ♬♫ ♬♫
Pets:
Pet shop!Just the place! E02a1u
Name:(Pet's name)
Lvl:(Pet level , You can do pet level only if you have one pet)

Last edited by chococatk on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Crushx
Crushx

Back to top Go down

Pet shop!Just the place! Empty Re: Pet shop!Just the place!

Post by creeper Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:14 am

Can i go for free?I am your brother.(Sorry for the mistake for last time)
Pet wanted:Angry tiger!!!
Name for pet:Thunder
Active:Yes i'm sure!
creeper
creeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Crushx Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:17 am

You can go for free , just because you are my first customer Wink
You have received your pet!
Crushx
Crushx

Back to top Go down

Post by Crushx Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:46 am

New update! Pet shop!Just the place! 492-sky Pet shop!Just the place! 243Pet shop!Just the place! 609 Pet shop!Just the place! 282 Pet shop!Just the place! 359Pet shop!Just the place! 251 Pet shop!Just the place! ReshiramAnim Pet shop!Just the place! Zoroark_spirte_by_bloodspattercrow-d39dlel

1.Grass Pokemon
2.Angry tiger!!!Pokemon
3.Chandlure pokemon
4.Pretty Pokemon
5.Black pokemon
6.Celebi Pokemon
7.Reshiram pokemon (ADMINS,MODS,OWNERS ONLY)
8.Zoroark Pokemon
Crushx
Crushx

Back to top Go down

Post by Crushx Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:00 pm

Creeper,you are not aloud to swap pets,and you had chosen Cake I am letting you of this time but don't do that again.
Crushx
Crushx

Back to top Go down

Post by Crushx Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:04 pm

YAY UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eggs:
Pet shop!Just the place! Animaatjes_shugo_chara_icon19Pet shop!Just the place! Animaatjes_shugo_chara_icon11Pet shop!Just the place! Animaatjes_shugo_chara_icon24Pet shop!Just the place! Animaatjes_shugo_chara_icon16Pet shop!Just the place! Animaatjes_shugo_chara_icon13Pet shop!Just the place! Animaatjes_shugo_chara_icon2Pet shop!Just the place! Animaatjes_shugo_chara_icon18Pet shop!Just the place! LoopPet shop!Just the place! Animaatjes_shugo_chara_icon22Pet shop!Just the place! Animaatjes_shugo_chara_icon14Pet shop!Just the place! Animaatjes_shugo_chara_icon23
These Hatch into:
Pet shop!Just the place! Animaatjes_shugo_chara_icon6
Pet shop!Just the place! Animaatjes_shugo_chara_icon3
Pet shop!Just the place! Animaatjes_shugo_chara_icon7
Pet shop!Just the place! Animaatjes_shugo_chara_icon5
Pet shop!Just the place! Animaatjes_shugo_chara_icon8
Pet shop!Just the place! Animaatjes_hello_kitty_icon54
Pet shop!Just the place! Animaatjes_shugo_chara_icon4

1.Blondy girl=yellow diamond egg
2.Pink Amu=Shiny heart egg
3.Annoying student=Bunny egg Easter time free!
4.Japanese girl=White ultra egg
5.Pretty girl ;D=Pink and black egg
6.Hello kitty=Rainbow Egg
7.Ikuto=Black kitty egg

Note:THESE ARE CURSORS FOR SOME REASON I COPIED THEM Wink

Last edited by chococatk on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Crushx
Crushx

Back to top Go down

Post by creeper Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:14 pm

Ooh limted time!
Pet wanted:Ikuto=Black kitty egg LIMTED TIME
Name for pet:Zak
Active:Yes
creeper
creeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Crushx Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:07 am

Update! Pet shop!Just the place! 798688609_181040 i had to make a pet lol it isn't that good.
1.DarkUKAngel
Crushx
Crushx

Back to top Go down

Post by Crushx Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:09 am

BABV UPDATE!
Pet shop!Just the place! LukePet shop!Just the place! PauliePet shop!Just the place! JacobPet shop!Just the place! EmilyPet shop!Just the place! Bearemy2Pet shop!Just the place! FrostyPet shop!Just the place! AlvinPet shop!Just the place! BearemyPet shop!Just the place! ChangitoPet shop!Just the place! EggbertPet shop!Just the place! SwanpetraPet shop!Just the place! RavenrenePet shop!Just the place! TreehugPet shop!Just the place! ChinaPet shop!Just the place! StingerPet shop!Just the place! KhaylanPet shop!Just the place! Tropical-hello-kittyPet shop!Just the place! TimmyPet shop!Just the place! CarleyPet shop!Just the place! SamPet shop!Just the place! LennyPet shop!Just the place! PinkyPet shop!Just the place! AmericaPet shop!Just the place! Lenny2Pet shop!Just the place! BumblegumPet shop!Just the place! ZamobafooPet shop!Just the place! CinnamonPet shop!Just the place! BeepPet shop!Just the place! AlejandraPet shop!Just the place! ChangoPet shop!Just the place! Hello-kittyPet shop!Just the place! My-melodyPet shop!Just the place! KeroppiPet shop!Just the place! LaddiePet shop!Just the place! PenguinPet shop!Just the place! Homerun2Pet shop!Just the place! HugsPet shop!Just the place! Hans-soloPet shop!Just the place! MidnightPet shop!Just the place! JrcyberPet shop!Just the place! CandycornPet shop!Just the place! Bigred2Pet shop!Just the place! MissblushPet shop!Just the place! ChococatPet shop!Just the place! AndrePet shop!Just the place! PrestonPet shop!Just the place! BooPet shop!Just the place! ClaricePet shop!Just the place! MintPet shop!Just the place! OrangePet shop!Just the place! ChocolatePet shop!Just the place! RudolphPet shop!Just the place! RudolphPet shop!Just the place! BumblePet shop!Just the place! TurkeyPet shop!Just the place! AmythistPet shop!Just the place! AmythistPet shop!Just the place! PinkaliciousPet shop!Just the place! FoxPet shop!Just the place! BrownbearPet shop!Just the place! White-teddyPet shop!Just the place! ValentinoPet shop!Just the place! RockyPet shop!Just the place! JasminePet shop!Just the place! MickeyPet shop!Just the place! Love-you-lotsPet shop!Just the place! ZellyPet shop!Just the place! SpringtimePet shop!Just the place! SockmonkeyPet shop!Just the place! JonasPet shop!Just the place! NewyorkPet shop!Just the place! BeemarioPet shop!Just the place! RightduggerPet shop!Just the place! PawsPet shop!Just the place! HomerunPet shop!Just the place! ChopsPet shop!Just the place! Big-red
p.s there are so many i cant post them lol and i can't write the names describe it to me and you will recive the reiept.
Crushx
Crushx

Back to top Go down

Post by Crushx Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:16 am

Smallfry update!
Pet shop!Just the place! Smallfry
Pet shop!Just the place! Image-1Pet shop!Just the place! Image-2Pet shop!Just the place! Image-3Pet shop!Just the place! Image-4Pet shop!Just the place! Image-5Pet shop!Just the place! Image-6Pet shop!Just the place! Image-15Pet shop!Just the place! Image-8Pet shop!Just the place! Image-9Pet shop!Just the place! Image-10Pet shop!Just the place! Image-11Pet shop!Just the place! Image-12Pet shop!Just the place! Image-13Pet shop!Just the place! Image-14Pet shop!Just the place! Image-7Pet shop!Just the place! Image-16Pet shop!Just the place! Image-17
Crushx
Crushx

Back to top Go down

Post by Crushx Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:27 am

Why isn't anyone getting a pet :'(Pet shop!Just the place! 2Q==
Crushx
Crushx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down