Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!
Bearville Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:22 am
Top posting users this week
No user

New Years Eve Music

Should We Start Thinking About Just Shutting Down?

5 posters

Go down

Should We Start Thinking About Just Shutting Down? Empty Should We Start Thinking About Just Shutting Down?

Post by Foreva Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:59 am

Its no secret BF is crazily inactive. The thing is, a lot of us have probably already 'grown' out of BF. We've tried multiple times to revive BF but all the attempts have failed. Is it really worth just keeping around? I'm really tired of looking back at this and feeling like we failed, and I feel guilty just letting it sit here. The owner even gave up on this site. I'll also send a newsletter to all membears. (I misspelled on purpose don't correct me XD) to just let everyone know. I think we might as well delete the forum. If anyone ever looks at this, please share your thoughts.

Keep in contact: confuzzledk@gmail.com
Foreva
Foreva

Back to top Go down

Should We Start Thinking About Just Shutting Down? Empty Re: Should We Start Thinking About Just Shutting Down?

Post by Diamond Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:40 am

I agree- BF is basically dead, but I don't really want to close it. When I closed my other forum, a lot of the members wanted me to keep the actual forum open just for them to look at (old memories etc). So I think that, rather than close the forum, I will keep it open so only members can access the forum if they so wish. I've disallowed people to register, so no more new people can join.

In summary, the forum is closed but members who are already registered can browse old posts etc.

I'll probably email you from my personal email, because I don't really want to post it on here (:
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

Should We Start Thinking About Just Shutting Down? Empty Re: Should We Start Thinking About Just Shutting Down?

Post by KatyDaOwner Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:55 am

I miss this place..

KatyDaOwner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:28 am

KatyDaOwner wrote:I miss this place..

So do I Sad
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyDaOwner Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:24 am

do you have snapchat or anything so that we can talk?

KatyDaOwner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:15 am

KatyDaOwner wrote:do you have snapchat or anything so that we can talk?

I deleted snapchat bcos it kept crashing on my phone Sad
I have kik though-  velisa98
Or you can email me- diamondlove290@outlook.com
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreva Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:02 am

I also have a kik: confuzzledk

I also miss this place, I wish I liked BAB as much as I used to and it was popular again.

Last edited by ForevaConfuzzled on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:07 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i cant even space)
Foreva
Foreva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy! Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Hi it's been a while
Cloudy!
Cloudy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreva Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:38 am

Hi ^
Foreva
Foreva

Back to top Go down

Post by babv rock Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:30 pm

Its feel sad. The years that I'm here, I just hope that there is a way that we could interact with each other and yeah. Sad
Anyways, I hope we won't part ways Smile
Rest in Peace, Bearville Friends Sad

babv rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreva Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:10 am

I also wish there was a way we could still talk and not really part ways.
I'd share some of my social media stuff but I don't know if we are able to and if it still breaks the rules.
But again, I don't mind anyone kiking me Wink You can also email me at confuzzledk@gmail.com or kassidydejong@gmail.com
Foreva
Foreva

Back to top Go down

Post by babv rock Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:01 pm

I emailed you already! Hope you reply

babv rock

Back to top Go down

Post by babv rock Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:04 pm

BTW, you may email me at gkhylefrancisg@yahoo.com Smile

babv rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreva Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:56 am

I wish we could revive this site. I'm missing it a lot lately.
Foreva
Foreva

Back to top Go down

Post by babv rock Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:11 pm

Same with here. Im thinking of opening a forum, but I need people to help me since this is already technically closed.

babv rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreva Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:28 am

It would depend on what the forum is for, because Bearville's closing is probably not far off and there would be little point in making another Bearville forum.
Foreva
Foreva

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreva Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:15 am

anyone alive?
Foreva
Foreva

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:57 am

Foreva wrote:anyone alive?

Just about lol hi :')
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreva Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:34 am

Diamond wrote:
Foreva wrote:anyone alive?

Just about lol hi :')

*crawls back from grave*
Oh hey CX
Foreva
Foreva

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreva Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:31 am

Hi lol
Foreva
Foreva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum