Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!
Bearville Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:22 am
Top posting users this week
No user

New Years Eve Music

BritAllHeart32 has been banned forever

3 posters

Go down

BritAllHeart32 has been banned forever Empty BritAllHeart32 has been banned forever

Post by Diamond Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:57 am

I have had to ban BritAllHeart32 forever for breaking quite a few rules on my own forum. You might have noticed this message that has appeared in her signiture on her various posts:

I AM BANNED FOREVER BECAUSE:

-ON BEARVILLE UPDATES, I CHEATED IN A COMPETITION BY STEALING SOMEONE ELSES REFERRALS.
-ON BEARVILLE UPDATES, I CONTINUED TO CHEAT ON THE COMPETITION THREAD AFTER I WAS DISQUALIFIED WHICH MEANS I WAS SPAMMING.
-ON BEARVILLE UPDATES, I POSTED THE SAME THING TWICE ON A THREAD.
-ON BEARVILLE UPDATES, I HAD TWO ACCOUNTS.
-ON BEARVILLE UPDATES, I PRETENDED TO BE THE ORIGINAL OWNER (KATY) FROM BEARVILLE FRIENDS.
-I WAS CONFUSING OTHER MEMBERS ON A GAME THREAD BY SPAMMING.
-I WAS POSTING TOPICS/THREADS IN THE WRONG SECTIONS.
-I DIDN'T ASK ADMIN PERMISSION TO ORGANIZE AN EVENT.

WRITTEN BY DIAMONDLOVE290 ON BEHALF OF BRITALLHEART32, KRISTYLUCKY1 AND THE FAKE KATYDAOWNER. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON.

BEARVILLE UPDATES IS THE NAME OF ANOTHER FORUM MADE BY DIAMONDLOVE290 AND SHONAADORABLE33.

These clearly state all the rules that she has broken.

I hope that our members on here can learn from these mistakes Smile
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

BritAllHeart32 has been banned forever Empty Re: BritAllHeart32 has been banned forever

Post by Foreva Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:35 am

This is very sad she chose to do this horrible thing.
Foreva
Foreva

Back to top Go down

BritAllHeart32 has been banned forever Empty Re: BritAllHeart32 has been banned forever

Post by Diamond Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:46 am

Yeah, I agree. It's a big shame really.
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy! Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:26 am

Such an active member too, but it was the right thing to do.
Cloudy!
Cloudy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreva Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:27 am

Is she still able the see links and the forum on here and BU?
I'm just making sure because I went on my new forum and got a new member named BritReindeer. (The link to my forum I posted on BU, that is where she could have gotten it from.) Or is her IP address banned?
Foreva
Foreva

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:51 am

Her IP address is banned which means that she cant post if she manages to sign up, but she can still see the forum. If you want I can check her email and details on your forum (you'll have to make me admin for a little while though).
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreva Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:02 am

Sure I could do that, because I am worried if she is because she chose a "Bearville Name" as her username, and she is also a "Brit"
Foreva
Foreva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy! Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Brit is on quite a few forums I think.
Don't worry though
Diamond's on the case Smile
Cloudy!
Cloudy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreva Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:46 am

Yeah, it ended up to be her.
Foreva
Foreva

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:02 am

Cloudy! wrote:Brit is on quite a few forums I think.
Don't worry though
Diamond's on the case Smile

Haha yeah lol Smile
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down