Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!
Bearville Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:22 am
Top posting users this week
No user

New Years Eve Music

Don't you think that this is so out of order?

2 posters

Go down

Don't you think that this is so out of order? Empty Don't you think that this is so out of order?

Post by Diamond Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:52 am

I had art class the other day and our teacher was ill so we had a supply who is actually meant to be really nice. xD

So my best friend and I went about doing our art classwork, then our supply teacher let the whole class out 15 minutes early. c: But of course we didn't know we were early so we headed down to our next lesson like normal Smile

What we didn't know was that our supply teacher had called the rest of the class back into our art room (realizing her mistake) and so we were left wondering the school wondering with some other people where everyone else was.

Then one of our friends came and told us that we had been let out early and that we had to go back up to our classroom- so we did. xD

When we got back, our supply teacher started having a go at my best friend and I, saying that she talked to us specifically on the stairs saying to come back in the classroom (which she totally didn't). But what I totally don't get is that she only had a go at my best friend and I and not the other three people who were with us?!
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

Don't you think that this is so out of order? Empty Re: Don't you think that this is so out of order?

Post by Cloudy! Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:10 am

All I can say is teachers will be teachers. But yeah. She was mean
Cloudy!
Cloudy!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum