Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!
Bearville Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:22 am
Top posting users this week
No user

New Years Eve Music

What do you miss about the old BABV?

+2
Cloudy!
Lola♥
6 posters

Go down

What do you miss about the old BABV? Empty What do you miss about the old BABV?

Post by Lola♥ Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:21 am

I miss the old bvo. The way the store looked was beautiful (for me )
And the clothes were Perfect! I mean in my thought better than the new bvo stuff.
And don't get me wrong I like the new things like planting trees and all the other features but it's not the same. I miss the old name (build-a-bearville) and I miss back in 2008 when people didn't always want bunny glasses or manger items, and you were all classified in one group not by rare,newbie,poor. I miss when you could talk to someone without someone asking to trade or when you didn't have to block it because it got too annoying. Back when making videos were for fun and not for being popular. When people didn't always try to trick you for something childish that is virtual. When people didn't report you if they didn't like if you're rare or if they are jelous of you're items and when peoole didn't get hacked and cry their eyes out. When people didn't get their account band because they were reported do ridiculous things(happened to me..) when a certain group type didn't exist such as the ones that online date which is horribly WRONG in every way. When Some people didn't wear those black glasses/shades thing and always wear skirts and shorts and dark clothes to look cool. I respect if you wanna. Follow trends but be yourself!! Bearville will NEVER be the same. For better and for bad.

What do you guys miss ?
Lola♥
Lola♥

Back to top Go down

What do you miss about the old BABV? Empty Re: What do you miss about the old BABV?

Post by Cloudy! Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:56 am

I agree, I miss the old name, It seemed better then
Cloudy!
Cloudy!

Back to top Go down

What do you miss about the old BABV? Empty Re: What do you miss about the old BABV?

Post by Taylor♥ Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:37 am

♥♥Cloudy♥♥ wrote:I agree, I miss the old name, It seemed better then

Taylor♥

Back to top Go down

Post by shona Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:19 am

I actually like the new name but when you did the sitting move with the old name it moved down but it don't no more and i really annoyed about it Sad
shona
shona

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:07 am

I agree, I also miss the PDA because you didn't have to scroll down much and it was much simpler and easier to operate Wink
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola♥ Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:48 am

Some things are good to upgrade..
Others... aren't.
I mean A BUNCH of peopel quit when the new names came out in blue
people didn't like it.
Then like around a few days later, One of the guest came on.
And i was like, " You know people are quit in cause of the upgrade "
And the person said. " We know Lola "

So i guess they are aware of what they did.
Lola♥
Lola♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy! Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:21 am

All of you are right
Cloudy!
Cloudy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola♥ Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:29 am

I guess that's what happens to all websites eh?
Lola♥
Lola♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy! Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:12 am

Yup! I mean I don't hate the new one, but it's just I don't like it as much :/
Cloudy!
Cloudy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola♥ Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:59 am

Yeah, i think they are trying to get more money than usual.
Like, for the zoo thing, then you can't enter you have to have a vip, which was unfair to everyone who had the bear.
And they Advertise new kids movie wayyyy to much.
Lola♥
Lola♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:55 am

i love the new one!! there were to many glitches on the old babv (:

Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola♥ Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:50 am

their is still a lot of glitches that are happening.
Maybe you don't get them, but me and a lot of other people do.
Lola♥
Lola♥

Back to top Go down

Post by shona Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:47 am

The clothes moves and bears Smile wish they bring them bk
shona
shona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola♥ Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:42 am

I agree shona.
They if brought back 3 of the other gem bears, People would stop
fighting over the 'GRAND tiara' I mean, just cause it has gems on it
and is larger than the others doesn't mean you should fight about it.
Lola♥
Lola♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy! Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:15 am

The glitchers are awful!
Cloudy!
Cloudy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down