Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!
Bearville Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:22 am
Top posting users this week
No user

New Years Eve Music

How do you spend your time on bearville??

+3
KatyDaOwner
Cloudy!
Lola♥
7 posters

Go down

How do you spend your time on bearville?? Empty How do you spend your time on bearville??

Post by Lola♥ Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Do you trade or take To friends? Or make 'videos' on a certain website lol! Well I trade a lot and sometimes talk to random people and most of the time become
Their friend! How about you Wink?!
Lola♥
Lola♥

Back to top Go down

How do you spend your time on bearville?? Empty Re: How do you spend your time on bearville??

Post by Cloudy! Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:32 am

I trade and just mess about (: I go walking about tryin to finish all the unfinished quests I haven't done and try and earn points for my team on camp Happy heart (:
Cloudy!
Cloudy!

Back to top Go down

How do you spend your time on bearville?? Empty Re: How do you spend your time on bearville??

Post by Lola♥ Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:26 am

oh yeah CHH points. well i gave up cause my team is wayyyy back in last place but every once in a while i do the games for the points:)
Lola♥
Lola♥

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyDaOwner Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:19 pm

I trade,play games,chat to friends,earn points for chh and more Very Happy

KatyDaOwner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:20 am

I mostly trade, buy stuff at BVO and talk to friends Wink
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola♥ Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:47 am

Yeah same here diamond.
but i don't buy BVO
stuff xD.. I just look around the pages and such.
Lola♥
Lola♥

Back to top Go down

Post by shona Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:39 am

I always trade and earn money alll the time hehehe Smile
shona
shona

Back to top Go down

Post by hannaadventurebear293* Sun May 26, 2013 12:11 am

I like to sell stuff to people from my kooky spooky room Smile

hannaadventurebear293*

Back to top Go down

Post by Crushx Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:06 am

me too Wink
Crushx
Crushx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down