Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!
Bearville Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:22 am
Top posting users this week
No user

New Years Eve Music

Foreva's Blog: Edition 2

Go down

Foreva's Blog: Edition 2 Empty Foreva's Blog: Edition 2

Post by Foreva Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:46 am

I hope nobody minds me starting a new blog. I just would like to start fresh, with a brand new topic.

DAY 1 - FRIDAY DEC 20:
Today was a snow day.
You know, you would think I would be happy. No.
Today was the day before holiday vacation. We were going to watch a movie and eat pizza.
Bad day for a snow day.
Anyways- what did I do with my snow day, you ask? Well...

I ACHIEVED NOTHING.
I started writing a little fanfic today, but that doesn't really count.
-_-
My mom is out getting my birthday cookie cake right now, then I can't eat it because it isn't my birthday. Now I made myself angry.

At least I get over 2 weeks away from homework and school, until the last day when I have to do my homework because I just put it off for the past two weeks.
Foreva
Foreva

Back to top Go down