Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!
Bearville Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:22 am
Top posting users this week
No user

New Years Eve Music

Christmas traditions/ activities? :D

3 posters

Go down

Christmas traditions/ activities? :D Empty Christmas traditions/ activities? :D

Post by Diamond Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:23 am

Do you or your family have any Christmas traditions that they do every year? Do you do anything special?

I usually open my main presents on Christmas Eve and on Christmas Day I get smaller presents and chocolate. Also, on the 25th my family and me eat Christmas dinner which is usually chicken and then go to an evening Mass at Church. On Boxing Day my Godmother's parents come round for dinner aswell (:
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

Christmas traditions/ activities? :D Empty Re: Christmas traditions/ activities? :D

Post by Foreva Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:09 am

On Christmas Eve, I go to my grandma and grandpa's house and open presents from her and see my aunts, uncles, and cousins. I get some extra presents too, because my birthday is right around the corner. This year we decided we would play a game where we all buy funny presents and randomly pick a present. It is really confusing and involves rolling dice.

On Christmas Day, we open presents with my mom, dad me, and my brother. Then, we have Christmas dinner with my other grandma and grandpa's house.

Then on the 26th, I open my birthday presents.

Then in late December/early January, I see my OTHER grandma and grandpa. We usually open presents there, but this year we decided no presents and it will just be a get-together.
Foreva
Foreva

Back to top Go down

Christmas traditions/ activities? :D Empty Re: Christmas traditions/ activities? :D

Post by Crushx Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:44 am

Cool!

Basic rule broken- no spamming. Please don't post pointless posts in the future.
-Diamond
Crushx
Crushx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down