Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!
Bearville Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:22 am
Top posting users this week
No user

New Years Eve Music

Well it's been a long time...sorry!

4 posters

Go down

Well it's been a long time...sorry! Empty Well it's been a long time...sorry!

Post by Diamond Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:41 am

I know, I know I havn't been online since early September last year. I am truly sorry for leaving you all. It's just I have had hardly anytime for myself since I started a new school year.
To be honest, I gave up with this site because nobody was active and I was running out of ideas. I was forgetting to post stuff, we had no prizes for contests and hardly anyone was signing up.
Most Bearville forums have been struggling with these kind of issues so we are not alone.

I doubt very much that I will have much time to run this forum in the future so I'm not entirely sure what to do with it at the moment. For now, I'm going to leave those of you who are active on here at the moment to basically 'run' the forum- now that doesn't mean you can make up your own rules and run riot all over the forum, it means that you must stick to the rules and you can enjoy the forum's features on your own. Sometimes I may come on here and check on you guys if I ever have time. Sorry if that didn't make sense, I'm ill and half asleep lol.

Thanks for reading this, I hope you all had a great Christmas and happy new year (:

Diamond
Owner of BF
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

Well it's been a long time...sorry! Empty Re: Well it's been a long time...sorry!

Post by Cloudy! Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Wow. I just logged in then. hi Diamond. Happy New Year everyone sorry I haven't been active
Cloudy!
Cloudy!

Back to top Go down

Well it's been a long time...sorry! Empty Re: Well it's been a long time...sorry!

Post by babv rock Thu May 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Me too me , cloudy and katy will run the fourm . Very Happy

babv rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Crushx Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:02 pm

I wasn't active for a while but now i am Very Happy
Crushx
Crushx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy! Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Same <3
Cloudy!
Cloudy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crushx Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:43 pm

I apologise for not being on for long because I've apparently been addicted to Pokémon for too long and Its my last year in primary so I'm studying.

If anyone thinks they're active to become member of staff please ask:
Cloudy
KatyDaOwner
Diamond

Any problems please pm me!
Crushx
Crushx

Back to top Go down

Post by babv rock Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:49 am

Dont forget about me!Im an admin too:)! Lol Smile

babv rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down