Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!
Bearville Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:22 am
Top posting users this week
No user

New Years Eve Music

IF YOU PLAY MINECRAFT: here's a server

2 posters

Go down

IF YOU PLAY MINECRAFT: here's a server Empty IF YOU PLAY MINECRAFT: here's a server

Post by Foreva Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:59 am

So basically here is what I have been doing for the past four or five months of being inactiave. I have been *drumroll* - playing Minecraft! So if you want to come play with me (IGN: ConfuzzledWombat) drop by! I'd love to hang out with some of my mining bears Razz  I am trying hard to help the owner out by recruiting new members. I know this website is kinda dead, I don't even really play Bearville anymore, but I'd like to rekindle my friendships with you all. So if you want to see me, drop by!

IP: 198.20.71.125

Rating: PG-rated Some people may curse, I don't recommend coming if your are under 12, but it depends on your own maturity.

Four months following this post the server closed due to money issues lol

Last edited by Foreva on Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Foreva
Foreva

Back to top Go down

IF YOU PLAY MINECRAFT: here's a server Empty Re: IF YOU PLAY MINECRAFT: here's a server

Post by Diamond Thu May 15, 2014 10:44 pm

I have been doing the exact same thing :O been playing on minecraft pe on my iphone and watching a load of gamers on youtube omg
im planning on buying minecraft in the summer after my exams so ill probably see you (:
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

IF YOU PLAY MINECRAFT: here's a server Empty Re: IF YOU PLAY MINECRAFT: here's a server

Post by Foreva Sun May 18, 2014 10:53 am

Oh yay! cx I'd love to see you via MC. Hope your exams go well also.
Foreva
Foreva

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Tue May 27, 2014 2:33 am

Foreva123 wrote:Oh yay! cx I'd love to see you via MC. Hope your exams go well also.

that would be awesome ahah (:
thank you!
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down