Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Friends
Welcome to Bearville Friends!
Unfortunately, we have closed down but if you are already a member you can access all the old forum posts if you so wish.

If you are not currently registered, you will not be able to register due to the forum being closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Stay pawsome!
Bearville Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:22 am
Top posting users this week
No user

New Years Eve Music

My story, The magic charm

3 posters

Go down

My story, The magic charm Empty My story, The magic charm

Post by Cloudy! Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am

This is my story it's called The Magic Charm, I will be editing it and adding every so often, I hope you enjoy

Chapter One

I looked out of my bedroom window, I saw my friends house, I sighed, she was moving tomorrow, there would be no more sleepovers; no more fun. I felt tears dribbling down my cheeks. Suddenly my mom knocked on the door, "Honey, Samantha's here," she said. You might think my mom calls me honey like a nickname but no, honey's my real name. She let my best friend Samantha in, her long black hair was scraped into a ponytail, "Hey, I thought I would come and speak to you seeing as were going early tomorrow," she sighed. I smiled faintly, "Yeah, what time are you going tomorrow?" I asked.
"About ten, I know that's not early but you won't be dressed as early tomorrow," she sat down on my red and pink heart rug, "Let's go outside," I said pulling her up. We put our shoes and coats on and went outside. We skipped over the hill, I tripped hard on something, "Owch! What's that?" I said in pain. I lifted myself up and looked at what I had fell on, it was a corner of something golden, "Stupid can!" Samantha said kicking it.
"Stop! I don't think it is a can," I said digging. When I finally dug it up, I saw a golden box, I forced it oped with a twig but all that was inside was a little charm, a star.
"Oooh! Can I have it on my bracelet, Honey?" Samantha asked. I shook my head. I had found it therefor I should keep it. I held it in my hand and walked home with Samantha, "Look! Lets get an icepop!" she said laughing pointing at the corner shop.
"They don't sell them at a low price now," I said.
"Oh I wish they did!" Samantha said, she had taken the charm off me now and was looking at it. I looked up at the shop again and there outside was a sign saying, Icepops: 50p each,
I looked again, "Was that sign there before?" I tapped Samantha.
"No," she said quietly. We both looked at the charm, it suddenly began to glow.

Chapter 2

We both looked at the charm, "Is it magic?" Samantha said.
"No, but we should try it out!" I suggested.
"Okay, I wish that we'll get some toffees! Like in less than a minute!" Samantha wished. She loved toffees. Mrs. Leah came trotting down the road in her high heels going clip-clop, she sounded like a horse, "Oh girls, Samantha, your moving tomorrow! Oh, here, have these toffees to share with Honey!" she handed us the toffees. Samantha thanked her and then ran down the road, "It's magic! It's magic!" she screamed.
"Shush!" I said. We looked at the charm. It was glowing from the wish it just had.
"I know our next wish," Samantha laughed. I knew what she was going to wish for.
"No, don't!" I said quite loudly.
"Why?! Do you want me to go?" she asked. I looked at her and shook my head. And then she started wishing, "I wish that I won't move! Not ever! I'll stay in my house forever until I wish to go!" she squeezed the charm really hard so it dug into her. I looked at her, "Okay, that's our last wish!" I said.
"No! Please! One more! You can have the choice," she handed me the charm.
"Fine! I wish that my mom will have twins, girls!" I said. My mom was having a baby, well babies now. Samantha dragged me into her house, "Mom, what time will we be moving tomorrow agian?" she asked. She knew but she wanted to see if the wish had worked.
"Oh, darling, I'm sorry, we're not moving now, your dad cancelled the van, he says he thinks your better here and the bills cheaper, it's all a bit sudden," her mom said.
"See!" Samantha said when we were outside, "My mom would never cancell something like that! Oh yipee! We're not moving! Yesss!" Samantha did a little dance.
"I still think that it's fake," I said.
"Well, let's go and check your mom! She might have some news!" Samantha laughed. When we got inside my mom was smiling all over, "I'm having twins! Twin girls!" she smiled. I looked at her and then the charm, I was not happy.

Chapter 3.

Samantha kept calling me that night wanting me to wish for something. I refused and just turned the phone off on her. The next morning I was woken my banging on my door, "Samantha! Get up! It's half ten!" my mom screadmed. Half ten?! I was always awake by seven and did she just call me Samantha? My bed felt different too. I turned on my light and I wasn't in my room, I was in Samantha's! I quickly got up and looked around to see if I had without knowing had spent the night at Samantha's. She wasn't there. I looked in the mirror. My straight, rown hair had gone. I had black, the colour of Samantha's. I had her face too. What had she wished for last night!? Oh no! I got dressed and ran out of Samantha's room, I put her trainers and black coat on and then tried to open the door, "Wait Samantha! I just want to say sorry for last night. It made me feel horrible when you said you wished you and Honey could swap lives," Samantha's mom sighed. I was so angry with Samantha! Why would she wish for something like this? I ran out of the house and knocked on my front door, "Honey! Well Samantha! Oh no!" Samantha (me) cried. I looked at her she had tears running down her cheeks.
"What did you wish for!?" I yelled.
"I wanted to swap lives! But we can always undo it, can't we?" she sighed.
"I think so," I replied.
"Okay. Just so we don't get mixed up, call me Samantha and your still Honey!" Samantha (Me) said. We ran upstairs to my bedroom and looked at the charm, "We wish to undo the last wish," Samantha said. The charm did nothing. I took it off her and looked at the writing on it, One may wish but not undo. I knew what this meant!

Last edited by Cloudy! on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cloudy!
Cloudy!

Back to top Go down

My story, The magic charm Empty Re: My story, The magic charm

Post by KatyDaOwner Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:29 am

That is amazing.I can't wait until you update.

KatyDaOwner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy! Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:31 am

Thank you (: I might enter it in the contest when it's done
Cloudy!
Cloudy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy! Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:32 am

Updated! Chapter two is now up (: Enjoy
Cloudy!
Cloudy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:14 am

I love where it's going. Smile Chap 3 soon? Lol!
Luv
Luv

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy! Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:38 pm

I edited it. Theres a chapter 3. Sorry about how long Smile
I know it's not my best. Lol But there you go!
Cloudy!
Cloudy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down